Saturday, August 15, 2009

I love how this cake came out! I haven't had much luck finding a good yellow cake or vanilla cake recipe. This cake was me experimenting with a new recipe (which I wasn't a big fan of actually). And for fun I decided to deocorate it and allow some of my young life friends to sample it as well and give me their opinions on it. I was very happy with how the cake turned out, although if you look really closely at the back of it you can see a spot that is darker blue than the rest of the cake. My little boy, he's 2, decided he didn't want to wait til it was finished to sample it and dug in for some yumminess! I was able to patch the cake, but couldn't match to color perfectly. Needless to say I was very happy that this was a practice cake and not for a customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers