Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's R2D2!!



Hey look!! it's R2D2!! I am so happy that I had the opportunity to make this cake! It was for the 10th birthday for the son of a friend of mine. Their reaction when they saw it completed made my life! They were really happy with it, as was I. Halfway through this cake I thought I ruined it and wasn't going to be able to finish him on time. But I was able to fix it and keep going. And I think he turned out great! Next time I get and order for this cake I have a few tings I would change, but for my first attempt I am extremely happy with it. I can't wait to get the opportunity to do something like this again!
R2s legs are made out of molded rice krispies treats which wa fun to work with. The rest of him is cake. What a fun cake to make!!







1 comment:

Followers